Renewal of Vows
Why renew your vows?
Renewing your vows is a way to celebrate and reaffirm your love and commitment for one another by either privately or publicly saying “I do” again.
Happily Married Couples
celebrating a special anniversary, such as your fifth, 10th, 25th, 50th, etc
Twice is nice…
did you have your wedding overseas and now want a celebration back home? This is ideal for you to enjoy the day all over again.
Couples who missed out first time round
whether friends and family couldn’t attend your wedding or you had a small ceremony and you now want to share your vows with them
How I make your vow renewal special
- No obligation complimentary discovery meeting which means you get a feel for who I am and what I believe before you book.
- Planning meeting which means you’ll never feel rushed when planning your vow renewal as there’s plenty of time to explore the style of ceremony you want.
- Unlimited support via email and phone which means you are never alone with your questions.
- Ceremony planner and checklist which gives you a starting point to plan your day and ensure you’ve thought of everything.
- A ceremony that captures your story to ensure it’s memorable, personal and unique to you
- Ceremony certificate which leaves you with a personal memento on the day
- Audio provided so you can rest assured you’ll have a high-quality PA system with microphones and speakers for music and sound.
- Travel included within 50km of Duncraig which means you know your costs up front if you have a faraway wedding.
Obligation free discovery meeting
Meeting for ceremony planning
Unique, personal and heartfelt ceremony
Unlimited emails and phone contact
Samples and suggestions for your ceremony
Supply of up to 3 songs
Signing table, white cloth and chairs
High quality PA system with microphones and speakers for music and sound.
Arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony
Travel within 50km of Duncraig (additional fees may apply to further distances)
My guarantee of professional, friendly and reliable service