What is a naming ceremony?
Baby naming ceremony is a non-religious service to welcome your child into your family and appoint Godparents or Guardians for them.
You might not want a traditional Baptism but you want to create a service of significance with a celebration for your child.
Who is this ideal for?
Parents with new babies
Adoptive parents celebrating permanent bonds
Blended families officially welcoming each other’s children
How I make your naming ceremony special.
- Personalised ceremony planning – phone calls, in home visit and emails to discuss your ceremony ideas to ensure I create exactly the day want
- Ceremony inspiration – I’ll provide you with a thorough supply of sample ceremony content to choose from which saves you doing any unnecessary research to explore what’s possible
- Complete consultation – there’ll be time to discuss the presentation and content of the ceremony, leaving you feeling reassured all decisions will have come from you
- No need to hire any audio – I’ll supply a high-quality PA system with microphones and speakers for music and sound.
- Personalised certificates – children and guardians receive personalised certificates which means you have a special keepsake to mark this special occasion
Obligation free discovery meeting
Meeting for ceremony planning
Unique, personal and heartfelt ceremony
Unlimited emails and phone contact
Samples and suggestions for your ceremony
High quality PA system with microphones and speakers for music and sound.
Arrive 30 minutes before the ceremony
Travel within 50km of Duncraig (additional fees may apply to further distances)
My guarantee of professional, friendly and reliable service