EVERYONE HAS A STORY
Why Work With Me
A celebrant marks moments of significance by providing a flexible and personalised ceremony conducted in a location of your choice.
When you work with me you’ll feel supported, confident and calm to make the choices that bring your special day to life.
- To deliver an organised, professional and seamless service which means you’re in safe hands
- To be sensitive, intuitive and caring which means you’ll be nurtured through the process
- To tell your story and make your day as unique as you are
How do I make your day special?
When we work together we’re bringing to life the story of your love, so it’s important that you feel:
- Comfortable – get a feel for who I am before you book, with a complimentary discovery meeting
- Inspired – ideas, suggestions and sample ceremony content to inspire you
- Confident – from start to finish you’ll feel confident your day is exactly as you want it to be
- Unique – your ceremony will be tailored to tell your personal story
- Organised – preparation and attention to detail to ensure there are no surprises!
Personable, Touching and Meaningful
I could not be more pleased with the service performed by Robyn from Beginnings and Endings at my daughter’s Naming Day. From the pre-ceremony meeting, to the little details Robyn added to the personalised ceremony, Robyn’s passion for what she does truly showed.
I highly recommend Beginnings and Endings for its personable, touching and meaningful service. Katie
Made Us Feel At Ease
Robyn is a very professional and organised person.
She helped us prepare very well for our ceremony and on the day made us feel very at ease.
Her particular attention to detail and personal touch made our ceremony very special.
It’s hard to believe that a chance suggestion from a friend long ago led me to this wonderful career. It’s been a long time coming, but now I’ve arrived it really feels as if it’s meant to be.
I believe everyone has a story, whether it’s at the beginning of their life, at momentous events throughout, or at their final transition.
It’s my honour and privilege to help people express their stories, come together and create lasting memories.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.